Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yes, we have 2 HB's :)

So the US went well. The thing that is so frustrating about the high blood pressure is that nobody wants to touch it. My Reproductive Immunologist says it's due to the pregnancy and my OB needs to handle the issue. My high risk OB says my RI has me on prednisone, which is causing the high BP, so she needs to handle it. Then my regular OB says we'll just watch it. But the good news is that I got squeezed into an appt with a cardiologist tomorrow morning. He has to handle it right? I've heard they're kinda jerks though. And then I got into another high risk OB tomorrow night-and he's a nice one. So between the two, someone has got to help me.
Kristi-no one has really said why. They just don't want to deal with it. Kwak is concerned about it, but it's not really her thing. She's the one who said to see the cardio. She said she would give me a blood pressure med if she had to, but she'd rather have someone else deal with it. I don't blame her, but it's scaring me because it cannot be a good thing. But it will be OK. Someone's got to do something tomorrow. It's only a day away!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I hope you have better luck with Cardiologist then I do...ore def I would think the high risk would help you...Hmm weird that Kwaks office is pushing it to someone else...but good I guess because if she thought it was pre eclampsia she would have said and the fact that she didnt is a good thing:) Well good luck girl!!!

    ReplyDelete