Friday, December 3, 2010

Another great US-just how I like them

I am so lucky that I have three docs (an OB, a MFM, and a Reproductive Immunologist) following this pregnancy. And although they all know of each other, they still treat me like they are my main doctor. And for this I am thankful. It means that I get an ultrasound every four days or so. That is so awesome. I love seeing my babes as often as I can. I was actually thinking of not going to the one this week because I had one on monday and my birthday is tomorrow, so I didn't want any bad news to ruin my day. But instead I went yesterday and it was great. My husband got to come with and the little ones were even moving. And I could just stare at the screen forever staring at their little hearts beating. Is that weird? I doubt it after all us IF ladies have gone thru.
I also decided to name them Apple and Banana. I of course needed something gender neutral and they always refer to them as baby a and baby b, so it fits. I want to get apple and banana ornaments for the tree this year. I only have two more weeks before we can start spreading the news. I think I'm pretty good at 12 weeks. Of course I know something could happen at any time, but I'm OK with that. I've got to start being optimistic sometime, right?
Happy Birthday to me tomorrow, from Apple and Banana :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!

    That's fantastic that you get to see them so often!! I was a wreck in between ultrasounds.

    ReplyDelete