Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ivig, oh how I love thee!

So today I go for my third round of Ivig and I can't wait. I truly think it has been my golden ticket. I remember reading about it after my first miscarriage and thinking that's what I need. I don't care of all these studies saying it doesn't work, because it must work for some. And that some is me. I am so lucky to have found a doc who believes in it too. I remember reading a post from some lady who was angry that Dr. Kwak kept prescribing it because she couldn't afford it. I understand completely, but um, she thinks it works and wants to save your baby, she's not trying to bankrupt you. So, thank you Ivig for saving my babies.
And Hi Kristi-I just want to say you are my inspiration. I've been reading your blog and as soon as I read your story, I knew I had to see Dr. Kwak too. I'll be at her office earlier today, but I hope we get to meet someday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so very sweet:) Im glad that you are having a good experience with their office...I think they are the best and thats why I do drive up from my small hometown of 2000 peeps...Yep when I said small I mean small:) But I know they know what they are doing and all the right steps so we have been doing the weekly drive of 2 1/2 to 3hrs but its always worth it:) My Ivig went smooth as usual and I hope this is the last dose:) but we will have to wait and see what happens....At this point in pregnancy I have to see then every other week except since Nadia wasnt there today we do have to go again on Friday for US....then I wont go back for a couple of weeks...unless there is an issue then its back to weekly appointments....

    Im so happy you found my blog and ready my story because that was one thing I have vowed to do is advocate for recurrent miscarriage and inform others that there is hope and treatment out there:)

    Take Care and I hope we meet someday too!!!

    ReplyDelete