Sunday, December 12, 2010

Why am I freaking out?

So lately I think I have been more nervous than I was before. I guess I let myself get optimistic and now I'm worried. My symptoms are changing (which I know is normal), my blood pressure is way up this morning (150/90) and I have entered a new phase-Insomnia. I get up to pee and then I can't get back to sleep. I maybe get 6 hours of sleep. But I'm not really tired. I'm thinking it's related to being worried, but I can't help it. After 3 losses, now twins, thousands of dollars in medical costs for this pregnancy, and of course I really, really want these babies! I just had an US on thursday and things were perfect, but I don't know how I'm going to wait until tuesday. I even bought a stupid "listening device" aka doppler thing to try and find the HB's, and of course it didn't work.Which is not too concerning because I didn't expect it to work, but it would have been nice to have some reassurance. Ahhhhhh...is it July yet? Pretty please?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt be to concerned abt feeling symptom less...I was the same way but think it was because our horomones are so monitored and controlled by Dr.Kwak's office and the insomnia I here you on that one...Thats why Im typing you right now I cant sleep:( and my back is hurting:(

    Hang in there though its just hard when we have been through all the losses...I just really had to slow down and take things day by day step by step....and each day will give you more confidence but honestly you will always worry I am 29wks and still have worry in the back of my mind....Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete