Thursday, December 30, 2010

Babies are OK, but I have a bleed.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. It's so nice to have support at such a scary time. My US went well yesterday. Babies had good HB's (150ish), were moving around, and were even measuring ahead 1 day. Now the not so good news. She found 2 bleeds, right between the two sacs where it's kind of weak. They should heal up OK, but it does carry a slightly higher risk. I'm on bedrest and off Lovenox, so that should help them go away. The bleeding is already so much less and darker.
Now, if only my stupid doppler would cooperate with me. I've been having a little trouble finding the HB's today, but 1) I haven't been moving around much, so they are probably all over the place and 2) sometimes it's hard to find. Twice I've been at the OB and the doc couldn't find the HB, so they had to pull out the portable US machine. Just with the bleeding, I'd like to find those HB's easier for reassurance!

Happy new year everyone...here's to an amazing 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the rest and no lovenox heal up the bleeds quickly and thoroughly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie I had several small bleeds on and off throughout my pregnancy small ones like you are having now...From the darn Lovenox but at one point back when I was around 18wks prego I got a huge bleed 8 by 2 cm or 81 by 18mmm...Anyways it was crazy big in fact as big as the placenta...it took several weeks to resolve but thank god my blood flow stayed good throughout the entire time I was off....But when I had my small ones they healed up pretty quick like a week...So hopefully that will be the same in your case but what is really really crazy that with my small and even large ones I never bleed...so weird how we are all different..not even spotting going on...Anyways you take it easy this new years and Im going to do the same..Think we are going to make a bunch of appetizers and do a movie marathon...

    P.s. I hear you on Dr.Kwak being gone a ton and for long periods of time...I was lucky enough to have weekly access to her when I first got pregnant and it wasnt until a later stage in my pregnancy when she is gone at seminars or family but it would be frustrating in your case when issues are arising....and Delwana is super nice I have had her as my nurse a few times when Diane was gone...She makes me laugh always bubbly and good sense of humor:)

    Ok Happy New Year...and Cheers to 2011!!!!

    ReplyDelete