Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OMG!!! OMG!!!

So I had to say it twice because there are two babies!!! AHHHH!!! Twins, I was not expecting that at all. And two perfect HB's. 150 and 147. I guess that explains the high beta number. Now I pray. Pray that these guys (or girls) stick around. Pray that my brand new job that I start tomorrow will understand I might need some time off for drs appointments. Pray that the reproductive immunologist who I believe can help me can get me in soon. Because I am quickly approaching the 7-9 week time that I lose my pregnancies. But today, tonight, I have two babies with glorious HB's. Tomorrow's a new day to worry about, right?

7 comments:

  1. Yeah congrats, welcome to the club. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.

    And no, tomorrow isn't a new day to worry about, from where I'm sitting, you don't have anything to worry about! Great beta numbers, two lovely heartbeats - you're on track for perfection.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from LFCA...
    Congratulations and best of luck with the job and the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A double congratulations is coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from LFCA--congratulations! Sounds like you've got two perfect beans in there and I hope everything continues to go well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Congrats!

    Here from LFCA

    ReplyDelete