Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is it a boy or a girl? Who wants to know?

So we actually found out the genders about a month ago. It was a little early though and I didn't want to get my hopes up that she was right. It turns out she was. One boy and one girl! I could not have asked for anything more perfect. We got to see everything up close and personal at the US on wednesday and it is for sure one of each. When I had my one US for my son (hah-one US!), the tech said she was 80% it was a girl. Well, to me 80%=100% and I was having a girl. So I had planned on a girl. Needless to say, when I had my c-section, we found out it was a boy. We didn't even have a boy name picked out! So I was just trying to be cautious this time and not get too excited to be having a boy and a girl. Now, I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    I wanted to ask but I didn't know if you guys were keeping it top secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! How exciting to have one of each.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete