Thursday, February 10, 2011

The best thing happened this morning!

So lately I have been having worse insomnia often staying up for 3 hours at night or waking up at 4 am. Well, today at 4am I got to feel someone kicking me in the side!!! I have been feeling them move around for awhile now, but this time I had my hand on my belly side because I was laying on my left side like a good pregnant lady, and I could feel a kick (or a punch or butt I suppose). It was awesome. The first time that I really, truly felt like a normal pregnant woman. Even after all the US's, doppler checks, feeling movement inside, it's real. I am going to be a mom to twins. AH! I'm so excited!
And speaking of US's-so yesterday I was supposed to have a level 2 US (detailed anatomy). I scheduled this a month ago with my MFM. So Tuesday they called me saying it was too early and they only scheduled it for one hour (it's supposed to be two). I was pissed because 1) I had rescheduled an US with my other office because of this one 2) I had scheduled this a month ago when my MFM told me too. He surely knows more than an US tech (no offense to US techs) and 3) I was looking forward to it. But after getting nowhere with the office all day and having them even page my MFM, I have to wait two more weeks! Yes, after they screwed up with the appt, they couldn't even squeeze me in sooner. But it's OK because I have an US next week with my RI.
More Ivig tomorrow-which is apparently working, because it has finally brought my ANA's down, which makes my immunologist very happy. And me happy too. And excited too-can't wait to feel more babies move!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to start feeling them:) But what a bummer about the US:( Dont you love rescheduling everything to coordinate visits for he Dr.'s then they screw it up:(

    ReplyDelete